New Help please, malware I think?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MushroomWorld18

Hi I need help please, So I downloaded a software called mp3DirectCut to edit my mp3 file, this is link : https://www.fosshub.com/mp3DirectCut.html and I'm using windows 10Screenshot (5).png . And the red box is where I clicked to download the file.Screenshot (6).png
So this is the setup. Then I installed the software, during the software installation, my anti-virus (Avast) pops a notification saying that there is a malware and it gave me options to whether block it or not and I just ignored it. But then I quickly exit the installation, so the installation is not fully finished and I just deleted the software.

AFTER THAT, when I open my videos this Annoying icon is EVERYWHERE at the corner of my video's icon. Screenshot (7).png
Please help me get rid of this..
My specs :
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8060 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX, -1 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 118 GB (86 GB Free); D: 931 GB (719 GB Free);
Motherboard: Acer, Captain_SK
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online