1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help please with conditional formatting

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by 109boW, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 109boW

109boW Thread Starter

Hi guys, back again I'm afraid.
    I need to able able to conditionally format fields in a report, "Copy of New Report".
    In the field "Dia @ Last turn" it needs to highlight the number in red if it is less than a certain number, but it depends on the position from the Unitset field. It needs to be something along the lines of:
    if [Unitset]=30A or 30B or 30C or 30D or 40B or 40C or 40D or 41A or 41B or 41C or 31A or 31B or 31C or 31D is <=730 then setcolor red AND if [Unitset]=40A or 41D is <=730 then setcolor red.
    Also on the Front page form, when I select a unit number from the combo box it asks for a unit number from the combo box and the unit number box, how do I stop this appearing. All I want is the report to return the report for that unit number selected in the combo box.
    Any help received is most welcolm
    Thanks
    Ben

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645197

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice