1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help please with Itunes!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wheels10, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheels10

wheels10 Thread Starter

I need help identifying the problem with my Itunes, as well as how to fix it. The FAQ page for Itunes lists several suggestions, but I do not know which one would be most helpful.
    The problem:
    I would like to burn a CD with the purchased items from the Itunes store. Whenever I make an attempt, it says I am not able to, because they were purchased, and no other explanation. When I try to use another CD burning program, they cannot find the files that I have purchased from Itunes. Please help me!

2. smbd

smbd

To burn a data CD or DVD
    Open iTunes.
    From the iTunes menu, choose Preferences (Windows: From the Edit menu, choose Preferences).
    Click the Burning button.
    Choose Data CD or DVD as the Disc Format.
    Click OK.
    Create a playlist that includes all the items in your library (see steps above), or all the items you want to back up to the CD or DVD.
    Select the playlist you want to burn to the CD or DVD, then click the Burn Disc button.
    Insert a blank CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, or DVD-RW disc, and click Burn Disc again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!