Help please with Itunes!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wheels10

I need help identifying the problem with my Itunes, as well as how to fix it. The FAQ page for Itunes lists several suggestions, but I do not know which one would be most helpful.
The problem:
I would like to burn a CD with the purchased items from the Itunes store. Whenever I make an attempt, it says I am not able to, because they were purchased, and no other explanation. When I try to use another CD burning program, they cannot find the files that I have purchased from Itunes. Please help me!

To burn a data CD or DVD
Open iTunes.
From the iTunes menu, choose Preferences (Windows: From the Edit menu, choose Preferences).
Click the Burning button.
Choose Data CD or DVD as the Disc Format.
Click OK.
Create a playlist that includes all the items in your library (see steps above), or all the items you want to back up to the CD or DVD.
Select the playlist you want to burn to the CD or DVD, then click the Burn Disc button.
Insert a blank CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, or DVD-RW disc, and click Burn Disc again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online