Help pleAse

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jhonbrown78

I have put everything together and followed the instructions and all my part work but i am getting no post what do i do?

metallica5456

Andrew
Trusted Advisor
There's a Mod here named Crjdriver. He is one of our best hardware experts. He posted a troubleshooting guide a stickied it to the top of the hardware forum.

If you follow that guide you WILL find your problem.

metallica5456

Andrew
Trusted Advisor
Yup...np.

And don't mistake me for possibly sounding "uncaring" or "rude"

It's just many people have similar issues and the best way is to follow that guide to determine the issue. Once you determine the issue, if you need further guidance we'll be glad to assist.

metallica5456

Andrew
Trusted Advisor
If you tried all the steps and still no post, I would begin by guessing your motherboard is bad or not mounted properly.

However, please post a DETAILED list of all of your pc parts here please be as detailed as possible

I will wait to hear from you

jhonbrown78

Amd fx 8350 4.0 ghz 8 core
Msi 970 gaming motherboard
Evga nvidia geoforce gtx 750 ti 2gb gddr5
Patriot viper ddr3 16gb dual pc3-12800 1600mhz
Corsair t300 r case
Thermaltake tr2 600w
Seagate 2tb hdd

metallica5456

Andrew
Trusted Advisor
Pretty good, but advise the exact model of the PSU the motherboard and the hdd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online