help please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

missa

i am having problems with my coumputer i have 3 virus i cant get rid of alot of my stuff
is missing and my yahoo messenger wont work right i can send messages to people but on
my screen it stays white i have tried windows update and i cant get it to work i have
reinstalled yahoo i have updated it but it always stays the same can you help me please i would also like to add the virus i have are Trijan horse Doanloader Small A i it is in C:\\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ they are in alot of my system 32 files and i cant remove them i have a virus scanner but it tells me that i cant remove system 32 i also have Trojan horse Krepper.J

p51

try going to housecall.antivirus.com download and run their free antivirus scan. You should probably also download and run AdAware (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/) and Spybot Search and destroy (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html), to remove any spyware. I am sure that someone else (I don't know how to read and decipher the logs) would be happy to review the log if you also ran HiJackThis (not sure where to download HiJack this from.

Good Luck,

p51

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online