1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help plss its urgent

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Rockygupta, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockygupta

Rockygupta Thread Starter

Hi, I'm using win 7 ultimate. My pc configuration is 1gb ram, 160 gb hard disk, asus motherboard with intel core2duo processor. Few days ago when I tried to start my computer by pressing power button it didn't response. I saw the green light was on in motherboard ...... and It has power but it didn't respond. It happened a few times. Suddenly after some time my computer kept restarting again and again. It went worse. I started my pc and it was restarting again and again before it could start properly. Now when I start my computer it's going off or restarted again and again. Pls help me to get rid of it. :mad:

2. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

OK, first of all you need to post your exact system specs. Asus mb does not really tell us very much since they make a LOT of boards. When you post your specs, post the following; exact mb, the exact cpu you have installed, what ram, what video card, exact pw supply you have installed, etc, etc.

First thing I would do would be to swap in a known good pw supply for testing. You do not have to fully install the test unit; simply connect the atx, aux, and video pw [if used] hit the pw ON button and see if the system will complete post. If it does, then fully install the unit and again test.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030568

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice