1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help plz read carefully

Discussion in 'Games' started by weaponx23, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. weaponx23

weaponx23 Thread Starter

i want to make a copy of my aoe 2 game. i did it before but scince then i restored my pc and forgot wat program i used.

why do u need to copy ur game? the reason i copy all my games is because i can keep the originals safe from my 3 year old and anything thats bound to happen when u leave a game on top of ur desk. it is illigal to copy games to sell them , but if u read the license agreement carefully it does state u can make backup copies.

i need help on how to copy my aoe 2 game again, i tried nero and it just says its copyrighted. i have done this before i just cant remember the name of the software i used and my 3 year old scratched my copy, thank u.

oh yes one more thing, i will be doin this only once so i would need a free program or a free trail which is wat i used last time.

2. weaponx23

weaponx23 Thread Starter

im not gonna get help am i?

3. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Not if you don't wait a few minutes you're not. Nero will burn it. Ignore the copyright notice and burn it anyway. You do understand that you will not be able to play it from the copied disk, right?

4. weaponx23

weaponx23 Thread Starter

but i was using the copy i made 2 years ago, if i have to use the original to play then it defeats the whole purpose of why i make copies of my games. i remember now the software i used "clonecd". the point of doin this, its so i can keep the original intact,like if i was using it to play the game , as of now i would have had to buy a new copy scince my 3 year old got ahold of it somehow and "peep" it up.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329456

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice