1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help!!! PowerPt Won't Load

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by rlsinchs, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rlsinchs

rlsinchs Thread Starter

All,

Ppt is the third most used application on my computer adn I have a Board presentation tomorrow and recently loaded a photo archiving plug-in for powerpoint.

The problem is that Powerpoint will not load now and Clippy shows up indicating that I should remember to click on the new file category in Powerpoint.

I have even gone so far as to try to reload Powerpoint again and still encounter the same problem.

Desperate for Help,

Rich

2. DaveSS

DaveSS

But your Office CD in. Depending on what version it is 2000 XP 97?

Add remove programs, remove all of office. Then choose to reinstall every thing.

There's a corruption somewhere, most likely caused by the plug in. Make sure all traces of the plug in are gone.

If you still can't get it to work, try rolling back the system to before you installed the program.

3. DaveSS

DaveSS

But your Office CD in. Depending on what version it is 2000 XP 97?

Add remove programs, remove all of office. Then choose to reinstall every thing.

There's a corruption somewhere, most likely caused by the plug in. Make sure all traces of the plug in are gone.

If you still can't get it to work, try rolling back the system to before you installed the program.

4. rlsinchs

rlsinchs Thread Starter

Thanks,

It worked well,

Rich

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118143

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice