help price my pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

murph2010

hey guys i wanted to know could you have a look at my pc specs and tell me how much you think i could sell it for.

i wanna sell so i can build my own from scratch.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, x64 Family 15 Model 67 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3070 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450
Hard Drives: C: Total - 500GB, D: total - 500GB.
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0RY206, ÿÿÿ, ..CN6986177P06F3.

etaf

First Name
Wayne
i would say not a lot 2nd hand - desktops are around the £400 mark new , often with offers including a monitor etc
so i guess you need to half that £200 - have a look at ebay, quite a few desktops for £150

First Name
Jay
Used Dells with similar specs in Oregon usually bring between $150 and $200 maximum. And that includes monitor, Keyboard and Mouse and OS. The more pripherals and extras you include can increase the value a little more. What model is this computer?

murph2010

cheers guys. its a dell inspiron 531. in ireland here so il prob be lucky if i get 300 or 350 euro for it

First Name
Jay
If the Windows 7 Ultimate is a retail copy that you installed, it may bring the price up a little more.

murph2010

yeah its retail got it 80% off when i started college there last year. other wise id still be stuck with vista :)

First Name
Jay
Having no idea about used computer pricing in Ireland, I can only tell you what it would go for in My area. But if you include the OS Disc with the computer it would increase the value. Whether it will get you enough to build a new system? Not here it wouldn't but it would get you started.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts