1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help price my pc

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by murph2010, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. murph2010

murph2010 Thread Starter

hey guys i wanted to know could you have a look at my pc specs and tell me how much you think i could sell it for.

i wanna sell so i can build my own from scratch.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+, x64 Family 15 Model 67 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3070 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 500GB, D: total - 500GB.
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0RY206, ÿÿÿ, ..CN6986177P06F3.

2. win2kpro

win2kpro

If it's a Dell look on eBay and see what they are generally selling for.

3. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i would say not a lot 2nd hand - desktops are around the £400 mark new , often with offers including a monitor etc
    so i guess you need to half that £200 - have a look at ebay, quite a few desktops for £150

4. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Used Dells with similar specs in Oregon usually bring between $150 and $200 maximum. And that includes monitor, Keyboard and Mouse and OS. The more pripherals and extras you include can increase the value a little more. What model is this computer?

5. murph2010

murph2010 Thread Starter

cheers guys. its a dell inspiron 531. in ireland here so il prob be lucky if i get 300 or 350 euro for it

6. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    If the Windows 7 Ultimate is a retail copy that you installed, it may bring the price up a little more.

7. murph2010

murph2010 Thread Starter

yeah its retail got it 80% off when i started college there last year. other wise id still be stuck with vista :)

8. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Having no idea about used computer pricing in Ireland, I can only tell you what it would go for in My area. But if you include the OS Disc with the computer it would increase the value. Whether it will get you enough to build a new system? Not here it wouldn't but it would get you started.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/998773

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice