Help! Read this - isn't it strange!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

elefteria

OK, this is going on the last 1-2 days. I have a normal internet connection, and the pc seems to run normal, BUT:
I open a Word file, I write for about 1 hour (during which time I can save text) and then I get a message saying "Word cannot save file - wrl (some numbers) error"... and then a txt file is created in My Docuents, that contains only ???? And then my work is just gone... (for now I close Word and save my work in a flashdrive every 5 minutes...) :(
I have F-Secure software, a legal one, it did not find any virus or spyware. But I think I am hijacked. Help please!!!!
PS. I own an Acer laptop, and run XP.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online