Help Recover My Pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jabz101

i really need help. i know alot about pcs but this problem i cannot fix. i have 8 years of music i have recorded and need them all back. i was using my pc oneday when i think a virus hit it. it turned all my files into blank applicataions and they all read 0 bytes. i ran windows xp over but left all of my files intact so everything is still here but all of my files say 0 bytes and not a valid win32 application. i really need help i just bought norton 2005 and ran it and it fould 77 viruses and deleted them. can i still fix my other problem though now that my virus is gone? please help willing to donate if it gets fixed.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Please don't post duplicate messages on the same issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online