1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help removing b.exe. & msa.exe (It wont let me download virus removals)

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by bluenosejock1, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bluenosejock1

bluenosejock1 Thread Starter

Hi Folks i hope somebody can help me. I seem to have picked up b.exe and msa.exe (And probably numerous other rubbish within the last week). I have browsed google answers and this site for assistance before going ahead with my plea for help .....

The thing is, the virus / malware seems to want me to go to random websites when i click on google results etc. It wont let me open my photoshop programme, the pc tells me msn has "encountered a problem and needs to close" when i try run that. When i try run my virgin pc gaurd it says it fails as tools can not be initialised so its being a right SOB !!

I have attempted to follow the instructions given to another member as they had the b.exe & msa.exe virus BUT after downloading the malwarebytes antivirus it locks me out saying i do not have permission to access it ?? I cant even run a HiJackThis log as it says the same thing.

I hope someone can help me remove this. Thanks in advance for any time spent dealing with my enquiery !

(Running windows XP with Virgin media and virgin pc guard)

Chris,
    Scotland

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/875780