1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help removing Blekka

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Brad8111, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Brad8111

Brad8111 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 4028 Mb
    Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1790 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 258961 MB, Free - 178441 MB; D: Total - 30971 MB, Free - 30147 MB;
    Motherboard: LENOVO, NITU1
    Antivirus: AVG Internet Security 2012, Updated and Enabled

I am trying to remove Lavasoft secure search by Blekko. I have posted my system information above. I have removed the search engine from Firefox and removed the downloaded program. I took a look at some of the registry files but did not see Lavasoft or Blekko.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1093336