1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help request to copy Win Media Player playlist to external drive

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by 2bSophia, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 2bSophia

2bSophia Thread Starter

Can anyone please help with copying a playlist of music for my friend's wedding? I'm new to this, and worked on a very special list and order of many songs- couldn't do it in iTunes so did it in Windows Media Player. I copied it to an external drive, but when tested if everything is OK on a different computer, I realized almost none of the songs are recognized from the playlist. :confused:

How can I copy all the songs to this external drive so the playlist doesn't need to use my computer? Hope the question is clear and that someone has a spare minute to help with this....

Thanks in advance!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1046975