Help - Skechers style: 7111 - What can I buy to clean them properly -

jonasdatum

Hello.

I have the Skechers Style 7111 causals [ http://skechers.com/shop/product/de...1&COLOR=BKS&NEXTSHOE=3&VIEWALL=null&SORT=null ]. I wish to know what could I buy to clean them properly?

Here is a Transcription of the Instructions provided with the shoes:

Care Insturctions:
Remove the minor scuffs by simply rubbing them with your hand. The natural oil in your hand restores the original look of the leather. For deeper scrapes and scuffs use a soft cloth and neutral shoe polish. This process moisturizes and replenishes the natural oil in the leather leaving a shiny coating which will prolong and sustain the wear of the leather.

http://skechers.com/shop/product/de...1&COLOR=BKS&NEXTSHOE=3&VIEWALL=null&SORT=null

Any suggestions?

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Why aren't you just following the cleaning suggestions you posted? :confused: :) Take care. angel :)

jonasdatum

Originally posted by angelize56:
Why aren't you just following the cleaning suggestions you posted? :confused: :) Take care. angel :)
Thanks For The Reply,

O.k. I apologize I wasn't being specific with my initial question. I don't know where to find that "...neutral shoe polish...?" I can't find it. One associate of mine suggested a "white polish." Can you or anybody else suggest some band of polishes that would do the job?

Can the suggested polish be purchased on-line?

Thanks

:cool:

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
:D Jonas: You should be able to find it at any shoe store. Have you tried there? It'd be cheaper than ordering online. :) I'm not sure I'd listen to your friend's advice and use white on your shoes if they're black as pictured! :D Take care and good luck! angel :)

Try Kiwi brand! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online