Help system crash and restart automaticly?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pentmasturjr

Hey im James Harbin And lately My comp I built by my self was working good. Until acouple weeks ago. it started rebooting by it self they say because of memory loss well I have 512 mb of memory in that sucker so I didnt think that was the problem. Now I got a whole bunch of anti virus junk found 1 virus deleted it, the next thing I notice Its doing it again mostly when I try to Multi task. Then I decied I had enough of all this I wiped all my pyhsical drives and tryed reinstalling windows xp. But its having some error Is it my comp or A bad virus still on my comp after I wiped it? OH I now Have 1 gig of memory so Thats not helping

If we knew what "some error" was, it may help...

But errors when installing Windows from scratch usually relate to faulty memory.
That could also be the cause of your other issues.

Memory test program including bootable versions are at www.memtest86.com

Could it be from your computer being too hot? When it gets really hot it slows way down.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online