Help thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JXJXJXJX

I can't get into any microsoft site or anti-virus site.
I think my pc got infected with worms but i dont know how to remove it.
And what is no invalid floating point? Help thanks

JennyJackson01

Account Closed
Hiya JX.

The problem with the `floating point` error is with regards to the CPU not being recogized properly. Try resetting BIOS to default and reboot.

Just run your installed anti virus as best you can until you can access the update site so at least you`ll be able to check for basic viruses.

Jenny

JXJXJXJX

Thanks for the info, but i don't have any antivirus & what's BIOS?
I don't know how to reset too.

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
I can't get into any microsoft site or anti-virus site.
I think my pc got infected with worms but i dont know how to remove it.
And what is no invalid floating point? Help thanks
If you think your computer might be infected, please click on Report and kindly ask to be moved to the Virus & Other Malware Removal forum. Be sure to provide the appropriate reports in that forum after reading THIS. From there, be patient. You should get an answer within the next 48 hours. Those guys are really busy!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts