1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help! this cant be right!really confused.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by hufenstoofer, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hufenstoofer

hufenstoofer Thread Starter

my c drive says it has 18.6 mb total but that cant be right can it?
    i mean i just removed microsoft office from my computer and it was 78 mb and i downloaded a 30 mb file and installed it earlier today!how can that be? is it possible that there is another drive on my comp that i dont know about or something i am really confused.

2. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    correct me if im wrong but youve asked this question 3 times and i think someone answered u. duplicate post.

3. thedave108

thedave108

Bu sure and empty the trash and delete your norton protected files if you have a norton protected trash.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!