1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help to buy laser printer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by doj, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. doj

doj Thread Starter

Hi
    Looking to buy a laser printer but not sure what to go for.
    Looking for something that is at least - Print Resolution (dpi) Up to 600 x 2400 dpi and color.
    Dont want to spend more that £150 if posiable but dont want to buy something thats not going to last,,,, and rather spend a little more on the printer if i going to save on the price of ink.
    Also would like something thats not to big and doest make a lot of noise
    Thanks for your time
    doj

2. charlesrambler

charlesrambler Guest

3. doj

doj Thread Starter

Had a look there ,,,
    but the User rating and Editor's rating dont seem to match that good and made things harder for me,,,, looked at loads of reviews and they just got me lost,,, was hoping someone could point me in good direction
    Doj

4. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

I recently bought an HP CP1215 color laser printer for $199 USD (about £123) and am happy with it. To help me with my decision I looked at user reviews on http://newegg.com and some other sites. It was also $100 off the regular price so that helped, and I picked it up at a local store so did not pay shipping.

Using reviews to help influence your decision can be tricky. I figure if a product has been reviewed by 798 users and they gave it a "4.7" that means one thing. If a product was reviewed by 2 users and they gave it a "5.0" that doesn't mean much... I might just buy the "4.7" one instead.

5. charlesrambler

charlesrambler Guest

As i am in the USA, your location UK. I gave you my best possible answer. Not being familiar with the local economy there. Sorry

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/889825

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice