Help to transfer info from Tungsten E2 flash card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chanstein

Hi all,

I did the unheard of. Some water spilled on my Palm Tungsten E2 while it was in my bag. I turned it on and it seemed fine, then charged it. After I charged it, I tried to turn it on again. It powered on twice and then shut down. I didn't realize that I was possibly frying my palm. I read some other forums and it says that after my Palm completely dries (it may take months) that it may work again. Or maybe not.

Unfortunately I haven't been syching with my computer since there was always a port problem. I was wondering how I can transfer the information that may be on my flash card to my computer. If I borrowed or bought a new E2 and synched it to my computer would that work? Or should I just forget about it?

I am on Apple computers. One has Bluetooth, the other doesn't.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Susan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online