1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help toshiba satellite A215 S5822

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by bubuchacha1373, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bubuchacha1373

bubuchacha1373 Thread Starter

hello everyone.i have a Toshiba Satellite A215 S5822 .i forgot my bios password i cannot open my laptop.i tried to desolder cmos battery discharge 24 hours no not working still "enter password.i tried to jumper b500 but not working.please can you help me? i really need my laptop back it was my birthday gift from my birthday.thank you for reading.please message me.thank you for reading

2. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator

Closing duplicate thread. DO NOT post multiple threads for the same issue. Not to mention this is against the rules of the forum you were required to read and abide by when you joined the forum.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1065571