Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help transfering many video files to new computer

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Bailifeifei 
#1 ·
Hello everyone this is my very first day of being a member and my very first question. I spent my entire day yesterday with lap link most of you will know that link is a software device that ., Claims to be the number one best way to move multiple files off of any old Windows computer onto any new Windows computer I spent over 7 events each one lasting about 50 minutes to an hour trying to move my miny files off my old Vista Windows computer onto my new Windows 10 computer and each time laplink froze up and the bottom line is I'm going to call there free customer service and spend another hour probably with them but is there anyone reading this that can say to me, hey you don't need laplink regardless of their claims here's what I would do to get those video and all the other many files off your old computer. I admit to you all I'm lost , I really don't know what to do I just know they can't be moved manually cuz it takes forever, if you know what I mean, unless my thinking is incorrect. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.