help transfering pictures from comp to CD-RW

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jamme

I have done it before, dont know why it's not allowing me to do it again. They are different type of cd's I had Memorex now I have Sony. The Memorex was high speed 12X 700 MB 80min and sony is 700MB 80 min 1x2x4x Would that make a difference?

I cant even copy anything from excel or word.

Dell dimension E310
504MB 2.80 GHz

bonk

Banned
Do you have any other brand of disk that you can try??

Jamme

I put the memorex in and added a video clip, it just worked, but now when I go to put the Sony in, still says the same thing "its not a writable CD or that it's full please put in a new CD" It's not full they are brand new.:mad:

bonk

Banned
My CD drive doesn't like Verbatim brand but everything else.....I would say yours is the same for Sony brand

Jamme

I tried Maxwll, memorex and sony cd-rw and dvd-rw and my computer keeps telling me the cd is not a cd -r or cd-rw ugh:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online