1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help! UKash west yorkshire police virus

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by ptansley, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptansley

ptansley Thread Starter

Hi, am running on windows 7 64 bit have caught this Ukash virus somewhere and have tried all the self help articles i could find (running in safe mode with networking at the mo) as well as antimalware/virus software and kapersky rescue disk. I know i have system restore points as i created one a few days ago but its saying i have none. Can anyone help me? got alot of files i dont want to loose with a full format and reinstall
    Thanks
    Paul

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1067451

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice