1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help:: Ultimate Defender Desktop Issue

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by AnnD, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnD

AnnD Thread Starter

Err.. on windows XP and the ultimate defender problem was bestowed upon me. First the pop ups of fake warnings and the background were an issue so I completed various scans on SpyHunter and Spyware Doctor to get rid of all the Ultimate Defender folders/files, etc. Luckily all of that went away after clearing it out on Doctor, but now my desktop is white and I can't access my properties for my desktop or even see my realy desktop. I go into the folder where the "current desktop blocker" is but that file was deleted with the Ultimate Defender.. My desktop won't turn back to normal though, that's the only issue I have now.. Help?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594253

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice