1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help Uninstalling A Program

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by vineew, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vineew

vineew Thread Starter

Hi

Having succesfully upgraded from XPSP2 to Vista RC1 on my laptop, I have discovered that my ISPs own AV program PCGuard (Blue Yonder) does not work with Vista.

I have tried uninstalling, although the uninstaller does not execute, stating that the programe requires Windows 98, Windows XP etc etc

I have tried removing from the startup items from Control Panel although the options here are greyed out.

Is there anyway I can remove this program to stop the "failed to initialise" messages each time I start my machine

thanks for any help

VINCE

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!