Help Using DeadAIM

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

starpotentia

I have wanted Dead AIM for a long time and so, I decided to download it. I'm almost positive my operating system is windows XP. I downloaded Dead AIM, but I don't know who to actually access it. When I click on "My AIM" on my buddy list, shouldn't there be and option on t he drop-down menu that say "Dead AIM'? I guess what I am asking is, What do you do to actually use Dead AIM to be on more than one screeename, use tabs to talk in multiple conversations but only use one window, and everything else you use Dead AIM for? I have an option that I'm pretty sure I did not have before downloading Dead AIM, when I go to "My AIM" and go down the drop-down menu to "edit options", and then go down the second drop-down menu, it gives me an option that says "keep buddy list on top". What does that mean, and is it part of the Dead AIM program?

What version of AIM are you using? DeadAIM hasn't been updated in a while, it only works with old versions (5.5 or 5.2)

PS: You might want to try out Gaim. It allows you to chat on multiple screennames, use tabbed windows, and a lot more. Its also free, and updated regularly.

starpotentia

I'm not sure which version of aim I'm using, all i no is that its the version that lets you link screen names and play games with you friends and stuff. i think its the latest version. and thanks for the tip.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online