help w/ restoring MS Pub 97 custom borders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hrgutman

Have Publisher 97 on an older stand alone computer given to me, but no disks to be able to reinstall if necessary. Was doing a project and using custom borders, and didn't realize that when I tried a custom border and later decided not to use that particular border, when I erased it, I have apparently FOREVER deleted that border from Publisher. Can anyone tell me how to restore lost border selections. They don't appear to be tucked away in the recycle bin. CAn they really be gone forever? I did save the project early drafts many times including before I started with the borders, but don't subsequent saves wipe out the earlier saves?

I also own Pub 2000 on a different computer, with installation disks, etc. as a part of Office 2000, but is there any way to take advantage of that to help me restore the borders on older unit?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts