1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help - what type of usb cable is this?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DZ007, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DZ007

DZ007 Thread Starter

Ok this might not be too computer related but I think since the main problem is concerning usb it should be considered hardware. :D I just bought a mp3 player (sony nw-e95) off of ebay, but the seller is not including the usb cables. I want to buy one but there are so many different kinds, I have no clue which one it is. Is there anyone who has a sony mp3 player who might know what type it is? I have a picture here, it's the clearest one I could find. maybe someone here can figure out what kind of usb cable it is from this picture?

Thanks for the help.

Attached Files:

2. DZ007

DZ007 Thread Starter

oh I found another good picture, maybe this'll help?

Attached Files:

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I think its a USB A male to mini 5 pin male. Standard cable to plug mp3 players to the computer. Best Buy will have one.

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/331536

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice