1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help when closing computer

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by frozenbamboo, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frozenbamboo

frozenbamboo Thread Starter

help.. i get this error message when i try to close my computer something like " this application INTERN~1.EXE-dll coulndt run because the computer is shutting down"
    it is annoying and by clicking ok tht computer still closes and all but yet its annoying... the only file i have on my computer tht ressembles to tht is INTERN~1.EXE-03B6A352.pf found in c:\WINDOWS\Prefetech
    so um how could i fix this problem and will dtl the file help? or is this a critical file? thx a lot . peace

PS:I am using Windows XP home on a laptop with Centrino

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
  3. frozenbamboo

frozenbamboo Thread Starter

hey. thx for the reply but when i shut down the computer tht pop up still comes up saying " INTERN~1.EXE DLL could not be run because the system is being shutdown" i was wondering if i dlt this file will the problem stop? and how important is this file ? ( for my computer )

thx a lot.
    Running XP HOME on a ASUS M5 laptop powered by Centrino...running IE6.0 SP2

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272136

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice