HELP! windows 98 crashed with 30yrs of workfiles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Yes it is a legal download which you certainly can burn to disc however it is not win XP only SP/3

mtzlplex

Account Closed
Also I have recently Built 3 backup PC's from scraps I found.. I've loaded win98SE on all of them but for some reason I cannot connect to internet or network thru Ethernet port. Windows won't Identify it.. Any Ideas on a generic driver or how to determine the driver needed? For if I can get the working PC connected I could move files thru the network to other PC's?
One of the cheapest usb ethernet adapters I could find, 98se compatible: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ethernet-Ex...039?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58b4f9930f

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts