Help wirless repeater

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DanielWhite

:confused::mad::(i have D-Link Product: DSL-2640R Firmware Version: v1.10 Hardware Version: B1 router, and trying to extend the range with a Philips war1900, i access the repeater and set it to link with the D-Link, and thats as for as the instuctions i have go. but i try and conncet to the internet and nothing, i contected phillips and they say its based of the SNR6500 range extender. which help me loads .... not. dose anyone have any ideas. i realy need help on this have spent about 5-6 hours playing around with it i been locked out the repeater 4 times and have to factory reset about 8 times if not more. :confused::mad::(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online