Help with buddypress issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pegasus177

Hello sir/madame,
I am trying to setup a website using the wordpress site builder and the buddypress plug in.
I am after hitting a wall at the moment however. i have my site all laid out and i created a user and registered to test it. registration was fine but i realised when i clicked on the link to edit profile it gave me a page with ''oops link appears to be broken'' i then tried accessing it as admin and the same result. i began to try other pages such as ''groups'' ''members'' etc and realised none were working. i have been going through forums looking for a solution all day but not having much luck. most forums suggest deactivating all plugins one at a time. this did not rectify the issue.
however i set my profile theme to default and they were all accessible again.. pages, edit profile, add avatar.. everything. it is only when i return to my choosen/ edited theme that the issue arises.
i dont know much about code or code writing only a very basic idea.
i would be grateful if someone could help me solve this issue as it is driving me insane to say the least.
Here is a link to my website so that you may see the issue for yourself http://www.theboocrewofficial.com
Any input on the matter would be greatly appreciated
thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online