Help with bush TV- HDMI to Xbox 360, please!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Charizard4

First of all let me apologise if I post this in the wrong place, I've just joined because I need help with this.

My boyfriend recently have me his Xbox 360 as a birthday present including all of his game data.
We tried it for the frst time on my Bush TV through it's HDMI slot- and it worked perfectly.
Except recently- for the past few weeks- everytime I try to go on it, my TV shows a message saying 'Not support!'
Now, I know that when it says this that the TV wouldn't support the type of device that has been tried to connect to it, except my problem is the fact that it did infact work right at the beginning.
I've tried both of the HDMI slots and I've tried a different HDMI cable, yet it's still displaying this message. I've also tried booting them up through different sequences (e.g. Xbox first without hdmi connected, then TV and connect etc etc)
As a person with a passion for technology, I would usually be able to work my way around this, but I'm completely baffled with the whole situation.
Also- my PS3 connects but only through AV.
Surely if my HDMI slots didn't work then they would just stay displaying 'No signal', so I know they work.

If anyone could help or might have any idea or tricks that could or could not work then would be appreciated, Thankyou very much for your time

UPDATE- sometimes it'll work and other times it won't. I just rebooted it and it worked, yet it'll go weeks without

keltic1der

Donald
If you have another HDMI capable device, try plugging that into the TV, this way it might help narrow down an issue with the TV or the X-box

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online