1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with classes in visual basic.net

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by Cardboard Box, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardboard Box

Cardboard Box Thread Starter

Hi guys

I am using visual basic.net 2003 and am making a space invaders game. I got most of the stuff, including 1 enemy, but space invaders requires lots of enemies. If I wanted to copy them, apart from just copying the coding for them many times, is there any way to make many copies of them?

My friend suggested I use classes, but I don't know how to import the form into the class. :confused:

2. jdean

jdean

I would strongly recommend that you go to your favorite bookstore with a good computer section (Amazon would be fine if there isn't one locally) and find an introductory VB.NET book. I am sure that you will learn many useful .NET programming techniques, not just classes, that will make your project immensely better.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754317

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice