Help with classes in visual basic.net

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cardboard Box

Hi guys

I am using visual basic.net 2003 and am making a space invaders game. I got most of the stuff, including 1 enemy, but space invaders requires lots of enemies. If I wanted to copy them, apart from just copying the coding for them many times, is there any way to make many copies of them?

My friend suggested I use classes, but I don't know how to import the form into the class. :confused:

I would strongly recommend that you go to your favorite bookstore with a good computer section (Amazon would be fine if there isn't one locally) and find an introductory VB.NET book. I am sure that you will learn many useful .NET programming techniques, not just classes, that will make your project immensely better.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online