Help with Contacts Merge in Outlook 2003,Part of MS Office Professional Edition 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Billcc

Using Outlook 2003, Part of MS Office Professional Edition 2003, which has the capability of having multiple, separate & complete email addresses, each functioning in their own profile.

E.g. I open Outlook and it gives me a drop-down box to choose which email I want to go to, say email1 or email2.

Email1 has 2 "Contacts" areas defined.
1st problem is how to combine and synch these two. I don't want two.

Email2 as 1 "Contacts" area.
2nd problem is to combine the contacts from Email1 with Email2.

I thought these were *.pab files, but a search for *.pab comes up empty.
I do find multiple *.pst files

Any suggestions?
:confused:

Billcc

Oh, and I need tips on how to make SURE I've got the existing stuff backed up before I mess with anything. This isn't my computer I'm working on, and there are 4000 contacts involved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online