Help With DellMMkb.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bill P

All of a sudden I have DellMMkb.exe on my system eating up 95% of my cpu. I read that it is for Dell computers with multi media keyboards. I have a Dell but don't have a multi media keyboard. What should I do?

Bill P

Aca Candy how do I get to device manager? And what am I looking for?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Go to control panel, printers and hardware, then click on system, and go to device manager. The keyboard shouldn't say multimedia there. I have a Dell system too, and mine says 101 keyboard.

What Dell system do you have?

Bill P

I have a Dim.8200 1.8 Gig. The keyboard is Ps2 with Dell Touch. The Dell touch is the DellMMkb.exe. I have a program called Start man and it has it listed as Dell touch and the exe.is Dellmmkb.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts