Help with developmental issues

Thompinio 🎂

It's my birthday!
Hi guys, it's a long time since I've used this and admittedly I've not used it for this particular problem before. Basically I'm doing a portfolio on a discussion of the merits of various aspects of object-oriented modelling - UML.
Am I talking to the wrong kind of people or is there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction for information or the whereabouts of relevant material?
I'll see if anybody replies before I go into too much depth about the particular aspects I have to discuss.

Any help at all would be massively appreciated

Steve

Hi Steve and welcome to TSG....

Not my field but I note that a straight search in Google on the net for 'object-oriented modelling' brought up a wealth of sites, including a bibliographic index and even a 'homepage' for the subject at http://infolab.kub.nl/edu/ogm/
Not sure if this is something you've looked at already but what the heck! - And if it's not what you're after, no harm done.:)

Mike

Thompinio 🎂

It's my birthday!
Mike

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice. I have tried similar searches on other search engines but Google was an improvement. Although unfortunately it's still like looking for a needle in a haystack devling through for useful material.

Thanks again
Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online