Help with Domains & Users

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cate1

I recently left a company where they had configured my laptop to their network. In an attempt to update the user names, domains & computer name (so they no longer appeared to relate to my old company) I changed the domain or workgroup and now I cannot log into that specific user profile & view my outlook. Can I restore the changes I made so it all goes back to normal & I can back up any data before changing it again?

etaf

Wayne
you should have an admin account which is set to the local PC and does not need a domain to login - can you access that account - you can then create a normal account and also copy the outlook pst and any data files to the new account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online