1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with driver!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RyanG14, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RyanG14

RyanG14 Thread Starter

Im not sure what the problem is? but next time it happens what il do is write the message and Re-write it here so that you guys can have a better idea of whats going on with it. Well geting to the point what it is is that the only times it has happend was when i was playing World Of Warcraft and it will crash my computer with an error message. It will turn everything on my computer in a bigger format and messing with all of the colors. If you can tell me how to stop my driver from crashing please help!!!:eek:

2. frankjohn

frankjohn

Does it only happen with that game? What OS are you running and what video card is installed?

3. RyanG14

RyanG14 Thread Starter

Frank, i am running Windows XP and im not sure of what video card. It just happend agian while i was playing. Here is the message that came up.

Windows Display Driver Has Stopped Responding

The ialmfnt5 display driver has stoped working normally. Save your work and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to microsoft.

4. frankjohn

frankjohn

It would help to know if you are using on board video or a video card? Go into control panel click on system , hardware, devoce manager, then find display adapter & click on the + what does it show? If you can run other games without having the same PBLM. i would say the your video card, or on board video doesnt have the requirements to run the game you are having the PBLM. with. Please reply with your display info.

5. RyanG14

RyanG14 Thread Starter

Ok, here is what it said under the Display Adapter tab.

Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family
    Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family
    ZD Soft Screen Capture Driver

Thats all that was under the tab.

6. frankjohn

frankjohn

Go to the net & type in intel945gm, from there go to download software drivers & choose your operating system such as xp or what you are using & download the driver to your desk top, go back to you desk top & click on the download & follow INST.

7. RyanG14

RyanG14 Thread Starter

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759541

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice