Help with eradicating some viruses.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AtreideS

Hello,
I have the very latest version of VET. I have these 2 viruses on my computer which VET detects but can delete them.
Word97Macro/Tristate.C virus
Excel97Macro/Tristate.C virus
Is there a way I can delete the virus but not the affected files?
Its also weird the way I got the viruses. I got them all on the one day along with about 5 other viruses. I cant remember their names. I was at a website which had a list of the 10 ten viruses in the world. After viewing that page I ended up with the viruses listed above. Is this an extreme coincidence? The list of the top 10 viruses was a link from http://www.pcnineoneone.com/ . If you have any ways for me to get rid of the viruses then please post here. Thanks.

Max19

Account Disabled
Getting viruses by surfing the web is definitely possible. That's why you have to run anti-virus software all the time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online