help with error message. i dont know what it means

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TRBMan

i have no idea what that error message means.
anyone care to help?

Couriant

James
One of two things:

You are using this program for some insane reason (booting AIM users?) or you have been a victim of one. Which is it?

TRBMan

hahaha the first. but only friends. nothing to sincerely tick people off

Couriant

James
lol well I guess that the only thing I can think of is if you did a scan for viruses etc and somehow that got mixed in. I would do what the error indirectly suggests and get the latest download.

OOC, what exactly does it do?

TRBMan

boots people off of AIM. but only 5.x versions.

and you can spam them with like a billllion chat invitations and stuff. its kinda fun to do to friends.

because they never know whats going on.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I'm not sure we want to assist with something like this.

I'm going to close the thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online