1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with highlight cursor please

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by gumbydamnit, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gumbydamnit

gumbydamnit Thread Starter

I am having a problem with my computer. Every time I access something that needs that highlighted cursor bar thing, like when I am in email and changing to another identity, the cursor bar runs all the way to the bottom. The only way I can change my identity is to quickly click on the one I need and hit enter right away...and sometimes I am still not quicker then that stupid moving bar. It is almost impossible for me to change any of my tool bars because my highlighted cursor bar will run to the bottom. My computer did not use to be this way, it seemed to have started after one of my scheduled windows upgrade (I have no idea which). I am also having this problem with a laptop that was just Internet connected yesterday and had all the window updates added. Any suggestions on how to fix this annoying incident?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324961

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice