1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with hpqtscmn.dll error message

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sybillco, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybillco

sybillco Thread Starter

Help! No good deed goes unpunished ...

My mother needed a document scanned so I offered to help. I had to install the drivers from her HP Deskjet All-In-One F4280 to my Toshiba Satellite laptop. (I am running Windows Vista) After a long time, it finally downloaded from the disk that came with her printer. I am connected, performed a test print out, all systems go except ... when I press the "Scan" button on the printer, I get this error:
    "The procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected][email protected] could not be located in the dynamic link library hpqtscmn.dll." Outside the box is "hpqkygrp.exe - Entry Point Not Found" I press OK and get "HP CUE-Scannin Flow Component has stopped working. (in big blue letters) <and> "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. <BOX> Close program. I click it and that's it.

Can anyone assist? Thanks!:eek:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/955365

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice