1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with Internet explorer

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by taylorg, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. taylorg

taylorg Thread Starter

IE has add a new tools to my bar. and I keep getting a diffrent home page.
    keeps sending me to I look up.com... where did this come from and how do I get rid of it....

2. diamondnular

diamondnular

3. taylorg

taylorg Thread Starter

Tried adware and spybot s$d still there.

4. diamondnular

diamondnular

Actually I had this problem once before. And here are what I did: install Spy S&D and Ad-aware, update them and restart to run window in Safemode (not connect to internet), delete all files, cookies, history, temp files of internet explorer, run Spy S&B, and run Ad-aware. You could also try to use Spy Sweeper. It did work, and I keep using those softwares till now, and I have never in that case again.

Hope this helps.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223822

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice