1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help With Ipod Nano!!!!!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by aerogirl04, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aerogirl04

aerogirl04 Thread Starter

I have a 2nd generation ipod nano. I also have Windows Vista. I had just bought new songs for my ipod and i wanted to put them on it. The songs wouldn't sync to it. Then I accedently unpluged my ipod while it was syncing and i think that messed it up alot. Everytime I plug my ipod into the computer it says there is something wrong with the "Removable disc" and that some of the files might be messed up. I have tried everything to fix it. I have done the 5 R's but not the restore. I have tried on different computers. I don't want to restore it because on my library i only have the songs that i bought and not my whole library. I only have 30 out of confused 136 songs in my library. And i am afraid if i erase my ipod i won't be able to put the songs back on it. I need help trying to fix my problem. How can i make the songs sync to my ipod? PLEASE HELP ME!!!:confused:

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648649

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice