1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help with monitor and tower

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by xist2spire, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. xist2spire

xist2spire Thread Starter

About 6 months ago, i was moving furniture around in my room and whilst moving, my tower fell over and hit my carpet, and the case cracked. Ive been using my older tower for quite some time now. Ive deleted all viruses, spyware, addware...still didnt help. anyways to the point..I tried to hook up my other tower, which is alot better, but whenever i hook it up and turn it on, i get no reaction from the monitor. Ive tried unplugging and replugging it, and the dell symbol shows up on my monitor but then my monitor goes blank. Ive tried hitting f8 many times, but nothing comes up. Can anyone help me? Ive also opened my tower, cleared any dust, and all parts are connected as they should be.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/660605

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice