1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with MP3 external please

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cimbasue, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cimbasue

cimbasue Thread Starter

Hi, I would greatly appreciate some information about how to download my music to my Samsung MP3 player.....I have a Lexar Micro SD 1GB and I am hoping to put some music on it but I am at a loss as to what to do next. I have everything in Windows media player ready to go but for some reason I don't know what to do next..... If I put the SD chip into my MP3 can I download the music right to it when my MP3 is connected to the USB port of the computer??? And if so, how do I know it is going on the external drive (the SD)???

I would appreciate any information as to what I need to do to get my 1gb full of music...Thank you for your assistance....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593905

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice