1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with Music ripping and burning

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by doors11, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doors11

doors11 Thread Starter

I've used Musicmatch for about 3 years now and all of sudden on some of the Cd's i'm ripping ,it reads them so the last song has some of the song just before it on it..Example
    track 11 should be 5 min track 12 should 4 min long..It plays and rips track 11 4 min 30 sec and track 12 4 min 30 sec long..It doesn't do this on all cd's.

Support from Musicmatch has tried to fix it and we even unistalled and re-installed with no luck.

I've tried 4 other music programs and media player also...They all play and rip the Cd's the way they should be..

Any way if someone knows what i should check and see on my computer i do that.

If not could you tell me the best program that everone uses..Maybe one that is pretty cheap.

Thanks for any help

2. I Fix 4 U

I Fix 4 U

Windows media is what most ppl use for gettin their CDs onto their hard drives. (because it comes with windows). I used to use realplayer but now that I got an iPod I use iTunes.

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I use CDEX to rip CD's, it's always worked fine for me, and it's simple and free.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436624

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice