1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help with my E-mail account

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ADASCOW, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ADASCOW

ADASCOW Thread Starter

Ok, so it all began like this. Facebook is blocked, (for some reason) only in google chrome, so a friend told me to try and delete the cache cookies and history and see if that help. It didn't. I don't care about the facebook thing now, I use other explorer to enter facebook.

The problem was that I lost many passwords, my youtube account password, my tumblr password and my yahoo account password, among others. I forgot the passwords because I was always logged in those acounts I just entered the page and it automatically opened my account.

When I try to get back my youtube, tumblr or yahoo passwords they send a message to that email account I can't get into :( .

Now here's an even "stupider" thing. When I try to get back my email account they send me a code but to that same account I can't get into :confused: !!! it's nonsensical, so I can't get the code. Then I tried sending the code to other hotmail, but They say that the information is insufficient. But i's not my fault, I can't fill the "Subject of recent emails sent" because I haven't used that mail in years and I haven't sent any, and for sure wouldn't remember the subject of the last mail I sent.

So I can't get my hotmail back, and I really don't care for it anymore I have a new one already (and it never occurred to me to send all the important information from that mail to the new one :rolleyes: ,hehe) All I need is the passwords for my accounts. Anyway possible even i I have to "hack" my own account, I'm that desperate. Help me please!

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

Hi and welcome,
    I need to point out one of the site rules:
    "Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided...."

3. buffoon

buffoon

......................for which very reason we'll now close this.

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Hotmail, Facebook, and probably all those other accounts have ways for you to recover from forgotten passwords. Things like "special" questions, alternate email accounts and phone numbers. If you did not properly set these up ahead of time and destroyed your only copy of the passwords you are out of luck.

When you backup your data do you also backup your browser information? If so, restore it.

I'm not closing this (yet), but as Richard pointed out above there is really nothing we can do to help in this situation.

EDIT: now I won't have to. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083500

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice